Terms and condition of the website
Welcome to Swift Digital Solutions IT Support website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with,
with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions please do not use our website.
The term Swift Digital Solutions or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 128 East Barnet Road,
Hertfordshire, EN4 8RE. Our company registration number is 4961282.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide your details/ information if you accept the cookies to any third-party company.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or timelines, performance completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to use. This material includes, but Is not limited to, the design, the layout, look, appearance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website are not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Swift Digital Solutions owns the self-service portal which is located on this website.
- Swift Digital Solutions is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, any by using this website you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis.